Supplier of Tungsten Carbide Products
Jack Huang
2010-02-23 06:47:28 UTC
Hunan Golden Gobe O.E.D Hardmetal Co., Ltd (O.E.D) was established in
1988,located in one of the industrial city of China ,which is Zhuzhou city
,Hunan province and here is well known for its abundant cemented carbide
reservings in the worldwide.Since its very begining ,Hunan Golden Globe
O.E.D Hardmetal Co.,Ltd has specialized in manufacturing of tungsten carbide
products such as tungsten carbide strips, rings, inserts, indexable insert
shims, indexable inserts, wear parts, pellets, carbide drilling bits,
drawing dies, cold forging dies, bars, PCD blades ,PCBN blades, ceramic
inserts, rods, balls, burrs, and hardmetal customized products etc. Tile
cutters, also known as tile cutting wheels and tile blades are made of
tungsten carbide. With over 18 years' export experience ,now ,our products
are mainly exported to the U.S.A. , U.K. Europe and Southeast Asian markets.
If you provide us with your own drawings or designs ,we surely could help
you make them with lower cost but good quality .To make customers
satisfactory is our final goal!
--
Jack Huang
Hunan Golden Globe O.E.D Hardmetal Co.,Ltd
Website:www.china-oed.com
megan
Website:www.china-oed.com
skmc